Mobile Banking App
If your phone is on, your credit union is open. All you need to get started is a User ID and password for On Line-On Time® Home Banking and a smart phone. It's that easy!
- View account balances and transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer between DoverPhila accounts
- Make DoverPhila loan payments
- Deposit checks using Remote Deposit Capture (application approval required)
- View eStatements and quarterly newsletters
- Find branch and ATM locations - including over 5,000 shared branch locations (service centers)
Once you have a login for On Line-On Time®, download the mobile app from Apple or Google Play. Search for DoverPhila Your Credit Union (other search options are: doverphila, dover-phila, dover phila credit union).
Download your apps here:
My Mobile Money Access App
A mobile app that helps you control and monitor debit card usage anywhere and at anytime using your smartphone. With the My Mobile Money App, you can protect your card from fraud by setting alerts and controls to determine how your card can be used. And, if you misplace your card, you can use the app to turn your card off...and then turn it back on when you find it!*
The My Mobile Money App also allows you to manage a budget and stick to it with custom controls, alerts for spending limits, and easy-to-find account balances.
With a wide range of options, the My Mobile Money App meets your specific needs by setting alerts and controls for:
- All card activity
- Spend limits
- Low-balance alert
- Card-not-present transactions
- International transactions
- Transaction history
- Changes with card status
- Specific transaction and merchant category purchases
- Dependent card activity
You can even set a control to deny a transaction before it takes place based on the criteria you set.
*Turning your card on and and off will not interrupt recurring bill payments such as gym memberships or subscriptions.
View the FAQ document.
Today’s smart phones are capable of doing amazing things. As a valued credit card member of DoverPhila, we are excited to announce that you can now make mobile payments with a compatible Apple®, Android ®, Windows or Samsung® phone, tablet or watch, without ever handing over your card. This service is not yet available for our debit card members.
Streamline Check Out
With mobile purchasing, at check out, you’ll use your phone instead of swiping your card. Typically, you’ll just hold your phone near the terminal and okay your purchase with a fingerprint. Signatures may still be required.
Simple to Setup
It doesn’t matter whether you have an Apple, Android, Windows or Samsung device—setup is simple with each technology. In most cases, you add your card with your phone’s camera.
With mobile payments, instead of sharing your information, a virtual card number is created. That virtual number is used for purchases— keeping your data safe. Visit your phone provider website for more information on security.
- Apple Pay works with: iPhone®, iPad® and Apple Watch®. apple.com/apple-pay
- Android Pay works with: NFC-enabled Android devices. android.com/pay
- Samsung Pay works with: Galaxy S6, S7 and Galaxy Note 5 devices. samsung.com/pay
- Microsoft Wallet works with select Windows 10 phones. microsoft.com/en-us/wallet