The data we collect – and ways to manage your privacy.
Every company needs to have a transparent data policy. We’ve outlined ours in easy-to-understand terms and show you exactly what we do and do not do with regard to sharing information. We also make it easy for you to make adjustments to your privacy settings where applicable. Your privacy is important. Make sure you know how best to safeguard it, just as we do our part to protect information you’ve shared with us.
Youth Savings – DP’s Kids Club
For Kids Ages 12 & Under
Parents, do you want to help your children learn to manage money? Then bring your children, ages 12 and under, to any DoverPhila branch and open their very own savings account through DP’s Kids Club.
By joining the club, children learn to manage money early and reap the special rewards this account offers.
Simply bring your child, their social security card, and a deposit of $5 (or more) to any of our five convenient locations and activate their account. It’s that easy!
If your child already has a DoverPhila savings account, you can open a DP’s Kids Club account for your child. No additional deposit is required. (Note: If you currently have a custodial account, you will need to open a separate account for the DP’s Kids Club.)
DP's Kids Club Benefits
Here are just some of the benefits that come with DP’s Kids Club membership:
- Fun Gifts– Kids receive a postcard in the mail each quarter with an incentive to save their money.
- Membership Card – The official club membership card – kids love them!
- Games & Contests – Quarterly contest with cash prizes.
- Quarterly Newsletter – Credit union news and money facts tailored specifically to kids.
- Special Events – We wrap up summer with our annual DP’s Kids Club Day event.
- Financial Tools for Kids – Education is the key to success. Club activities and tools are designed to help kids learn money management.
- Access to Banzai – An award-winning, online financial literacy program that allows members to discover real-world finances through “learning by doing.”
- And More!
Early education is crucial to adopting lifelong money management skills. Working together we can help children learn to successfully manage their money. By joining the kids club, kids are given the opportunity to learn the value of saving money while also having fun.
When your child reaches the age of 13, their financial education really kicks into gear. Their membership will automatically be converted to a DP Savers Club membership.
As a not-for-profit credit union, we appreciate the unique governing structure of not-for-profits, their needs to keep expenses in check, and their desires to show results for programming.
For that reason, our not-for-profit checking account offers all of the great features and benefits of our business checking account, but without the monthly service charges (waived for qualified 501c3 not-for-profit organizations).
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charges
- Free overdraft protection from your savings account
- Unlimited check writing
- Digital check images through online banking
- ATM/Debit card access
- Access to online banking, mobile banking, eStatements, paper statements, and PAL
While your first order of checks needs to be made through a DoverPhila branch location, you can reorder checks quickly and easily online.