Have fun while learning money-management skills and engaging with other kids' club members!
DP Trading Cards is an exclusive program for kids 12 and under with a DP’s Kids Club account.
DP Trading Cards encourages youth to perform simple tasks that will ultimately help them become a future super saver. It uses a rarity ranking system to determine which task needs to be completed to earn a certain card and prize.
Collect DP Trading Card by completing tasks such as:
- Make a deposit to your kids’ club account
- Participate in a quarterly contest or savings challenge
- Attend credit union events
- Refer friends to the credit union
Redeem DP Trading Cards at the credit union’s main office on Fillmore Avenue in Dover for exclusive prizes* such as:
- Gift basket drawing with DoverPhila gear
- Chance at the prize box
- Cash bonuses into the DP's Kids Club account
- Pizza party for your friends
Save DP Trading Cards and trade them with other kids’ club members*. Look for the DP Trading Post icon (below) at events to know if you can receive a trading card or for a safe place to trade cards with other kids’ club members.
There are four (4) rarity rankings and a total of eight (8) trading cards that can be earned